Re: how to make a symlink

somethin2coolwrote:
> I seem to be mising some basic features (like search).

Is slocate installed? If so, it's invoked with "locate
somestring" (minus the quotes). Otherwise, you can probably
use "find," invoked in the same way.

> One of these is the ability to make links to files.

ln -s /path/to/original/file /path/to/symlink

> Thus putting a symlink to seamonkey in bin ought to
> suffice until I learn more.

If it's not in your /usr/bin, I'd suggest putting it in
~/bin, or else /usr/local/bin. If the former directory
doesn't exist, you should probably create it.

Amy