Re: iceweasel and javascripts

>user agent switcher

Thank you, all. Sorry I had to run out of town.

Following Graham's advice I downloaded the User Agent Switcher for
Firefox. I deleted the default string identifying the browser as
IceWeasel on Debian blah blah and copied in the string from Firefox on
Windows, restarted Iceweasel, and the javascripts on my banking site
worked perfectly. I notified the bank's web tech support, which had
actually been helpful without solving anything, and I will go back to
check. I can't give you a link because it's a secure account access
part of the site that is the broken part. As someone else mentioned it
is probably just poor design. If the site doesn't recognize your
browser as one on its list of browsers able to run java plugins, then
it turns them off.

Thank you for your advice,

bs