Re: tv-out, nvidia, nvtv etc

On Thu, 26 Apr 2007, Adam Hardy wrote:

Don Hayward on 26/04/07 16:25, wrote:

The setup is quite different, but this "Device" works for me.

Section "Device"
        Identifier      "nVidia Corporation NV17 [GeForce4 440 Go]"
        Driver          "nvidia"
        BusID           "PCI:1:0:0"
        Option          "UseFBDev"              "true"
# TV Out Setup
        Option      "TVStandard" "NTSC"
        Option      "TVOutFormat" "SVIDEO"
        Option      "TVOverScan" "0.6"
        Option      "ConnectedMonitor" "TV"
EndSection

TVOverscan? Does that affect the x,y position of picture on the screen ?

It affects the size of the image on the screen.  Without it I lose
image on both sides of the screen.

--
Don.Hayward at pomobuli.net -- debian/rules -- Registered Linux user #374806
- History is the best antidote to illusions of omnipotence and omniscience.