Re: Irresponsible user stories!

"Cybe R. Wizard" <cybe_r_wizard@earthlink.net> Wrote:

>Ah, the old Memphis State University.  As I recall their only good
>department was the drama Dept.  Hey, they did, "HAIR!," back in the
>late '60s.  It comes as no surprise that they are Windows-only and
>probably don't even know Windows very well.
>Good luck.
>(Is The Circuit Playhouse still around?)

>Cybe R. Wizard

Yeah the Circuit Playhouse is still around but it's been incorporated into
an new name called the playhouse on the square. They are doing a lot of
construction on campus probably looks a lot different now then back in
the day.

http://map.memphis.edu/
http://www.myeyewitnessnews.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=752b8a8b-dd61-4d87-99b5-dfa45ab28978

The second link is a local story about some brazen bandits stealing some
weapons out of a swat van while they ate at a BBQ joint. What was funny
is we received an E-mail last week about how the University is secure,
but this happened behind the college library a few weeks before that.

http://media.www.dailyhelmsman.com/media/storage/paper875/news/2007/04/10/News/Stabbing.Suspects.Arrested.Friday-2831806.shtml

Anyway I am a transplant, been here over 10 years my wife was born and
raised here but some places are pretty rough. If everything goes well I
should be done with my education in a year to year in a half. But I have
been at senior status for like 2 years. Oh if your curious about why I
have sticked with Gnu_Raiz,  it goes back to my Usenet days with
Alt.binaries just never felt the need to drop it.

Gnu_Raiz