Re: Irresponsible user stories!

Celejar wrote:
> I don't think that protecting Windows machines with firewalls and
> shutting down services is particularly difficult.

But maybe more difficult than
aptitude install <your favorite firewall>
;-)

The point in this particular case is, that this computer lab apparently
does not apply security patches regularly and does not protect their
systems from someone entering the room and installing a new OS of their
liking on any computer; thus encouraging abuse of any kind.

Protecting their machines with firewalls and shutting down services is
only about the final step required to improve security along a much
longer journey...

Johannes