Re: Irresponsible user stories!

On Mon, Apr 23, 2007 at 03:25:20PM -0500, Gnu_Raiz wrote:

> [ Snip Story ]

That's pretty awesome, one of the best stories I've heard in a long
while. Did you end up figuring out who this person is, or not? I would
have had a look through his browser history and cookies to check out
where he visits, and gotten him in trouble; Honestly, I don't mind if
people look at porn and stuff, but doing it on a public computer and
denying other people access is definitely out of the question.

--
http://digital-haze.net/~pobega/ - My Website
If programmers deserve to be rewarded for creating innovative