Re: iceweasel and javascripts

I've had similar problems with the gentoo version ('bon echo') on dumb sites which recognise browsers by name, instead of testing for javascript capabilities. The fix was to install the User Agent Switcher plugin and tell the site you're anything but what you really are (IE7 seems to be a reasonably successful choice). Of course this messes up usage stats and possibly negates the reason for becoming 'ice weasel' in the first place...

Graham