Re: Unable to recompile kernel and/or rt61 since upgrade

On Apr 23, 9:10 am, Florian Kulzer <florian.kulzer+deb...@icfo.es>
wrote:

> Why are you using an old Sarge kernel source? What is wrong with the
> normal Etch package (linux-source-2.6.18) A 2.6.8 kernel will cause
> problems with Etch's version of udev as far as I know.
>
> --
> Regards,            |http://users.icfo.es/Florian.Kulzer
>           Florian   |

Ooops, yes sorry about that!  I was trying to use the 2.6.8 kernel as
I didn't know there was a newer Debian kernel package - when did the
package name change to linux-source-...? Most sorted now.

..eddie