Re: oddity in apt-cache

Joe Hart wrote:

Hi Joe,

All three machines are on the same subnet, use the same router, the same gateway, and the same firewall. I couldn't believe this when I first found it so I ran apt-get update && apt-get upgrade on all three within a matter of 10 minutes total time and the symptom still persisted. Two of the machines started life as Sarge and have been up and running a minimum of 2 years. The other is my laptop that had a fresh install of Etch and moved to Sid a month or so ago. The machine that can see nhfsstone is the oldest install of all the machines. Its install dates to some time in 2004.