Thanks to all the helpers here!

I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone here at
debian-user@lists.debian.org for taking the time to help others with
their questions and problems about Debian GNU/Linux, etc.

It must really seem like a chore at times, especially when the questions
are very difficult, or very easy, or you've answered them many times
before. But you answer it (again), or try to point to an answer
somewhere else. A little help can mean so much, and your efforts really
are appreciated.

I have used many different operating systems over the years (and I have
racks full of install CDs to prove it!), but I always come back to
Debian. There are many reasons, but maybe the best is the Debian user
community.

Here, I can usually get a question answered, a problem fixed (or at
least a work-around), sound advice, and thoughtful opinions.  So even
though it means wading through tons of postings daily just to keep up
(including the occasional online food fights!), it's worth it.

Debian is great, and you guys (and gals) make it all happen. Give
yourselves a pat on the back. You really deserve it.

Thank you very much!