Re: Idea for weekly/monthy wallpaper/themes package

On 4/18/07, Dusty Wilson <dusty@hey.nu> wrote:
On 15 Apr 2007 01:52:28 -0700, a.list.address@gmail.com
> So my question is, would anyone be interested in something like that?

Yes.  I would love it.  But it'd need to support both dual-monitor
(1280x2048) setups as well as a single widescreen (1280x768) for me to
properly enjoy it.

I would prefer that too... Just to re-instate the issue: the package
should be aware of dual monitors with (may be different)
resolutions...

> Do you have any ideas for how to do it better, or what to include?
> Maybe different themes, like scenery, urban, art, Linux-related,
> water, sky, macro, etc.  What do you think?

But someone will have to manully get (download/create) the wallpapers
and assign tags and such things... Sounds good none the less...

Carry on...
PK