Idea for weekly/monthy wallpaper/themes package

Hi list/group, (I seem to be in a slashy mood...)

I've had an idea for a while to make a package of wallpaper and/or
other theme elements and put it in a repository, updated weekly or
monthly--maybe one package for each--so people could install the
package, set their wallpaper to /usr/share/wallpapers/the-monthly-
wallpaper.png, and get automatically updated wallpaper every so
often.  Perhaps there could even be some debconf and virtual package
magic to let the user decide to install the last X-months worth of
wallpapers, or something like that...you get the idea.

So my question is, would anyone be interested in something like that?
Do you have any ideas for how to do it better, or what to include?
Maybe different themes, like scenery, urban, art, Linux-related,
water, sky, macro, etc.  What do you think?