Re: Sarge packages have disappeared

> Nigel Henry wrote:
> > I appreciate that Christian. Stable is now asigned to Etch. But do we
> > have access to the Sarge repo, before Etch became stable? I think this
> > equates as old-stable now. it would be a shame to think that all these
> > packages for Sarge were now in the trash, and no longer available.

it's 'oldstable' btw.

using 'oldstable' or 'sarge' should help you. And btw - I don't use keywords
'stable' and 'testing' for some time - when I notice new release, I will
start upgrading my machines one by one...

On 15.04.07 15:53, Matthew K Poer wrote:
> If sarge is now old-stable (and I think it is), how would we access
> Woody packages?

woody was archived about a year ago. It's not on public mirrors since, only
if they mirror debian-archive.
Microsoft dick is soft to do no harm