Re: Realplayer doesn't play, reeally.

On 17 Apr 2007, Anthony Campbell wrote:
> In fact, I'm able to listen with the BBC Radio Player at the moment. In
> the past this hasn't worked and I had to resort to RealPlayer. Perhaps
> they are more linux-accessible now than they used to be?
>
> Anthony

Sorry - I've just realized that this was, in fact, calling RealPlayer.
Although now that I've install mozilla-mplayer it's calling mplayer
instead. I'm somewhat confused about what is going on here, although at
least it's working.

Anthony

--
Anthony Campbell - ac@acampbell.org.uk
Microsoft-free zone - Using Linux Gnu-Debian