Debian Etch LAMP - Continued :D

Celejar wrote...
-----------
For LAMP, just (get) ... 'apache', 'php', 'libapache2-mod-perl2',
'...-mod-php4', and '...-mod-python'. There are a ton of packages, and
only you can know which ones you need.
------------
Well I don't know which ones I need! and knowing me if I just start randomly apt-getting all sorts I'll bollox it up!

Hans wrote...
-----------------------
http://www.howtoforge.com/perfect_setup_debian_etch
This looks nice really, but I need a version for after the thing is installed lol, I don't want to re-install it! - As for ISPConfig, it looks ok I guess, but I don't mind hearing other peoples experiences of control panels, not really heard of ISPConfig

Is there perhaps a short list of known control panels to be in the debian (or other) repository form?  as that would nicely get me any extra packages needed like apache etc....

--

Sincerely...

Steven Maddox
(Architect)