Sarge->Etch upgrade breaks cupsys network printing

With sarge on two computers, this worked smoothly to print from either box:
	Sarge box -> Sarge box with printer

Now:	Sarge box -> Etch box with printer

With Etch now running on the box with the HP5L printer, only local jobs
print.  Print jobs from the sarge box are not accepted.

Using the old sarge's /etc/cups/cupsd.conf on the etch box, Sarge box
sees the printer, but the etch box sees no sarge print jobs.  The sarge
box cups error log shows jobs queued to the HP5L.

Using etch's new /etc/cups/cupsd.conf, we have local printing and
communication with sarge, but no printing:
[sarge box] $ lpstat -a
cups-PDF accepting requests since Jan 01 00:00
HP5L not accepting requests since Jan 01 00:00 -

I've searched the net and read the local docs to no avail.

How can I configure the new cupsd.conf on etch to enable printing from
sarge?  Thanks for any suggestions or pointers!

Regards,
Ralph

---------
>From the etch's new /etc/cups/cupsd.conf:

# Only listen for connections from the local machine.
Listen localhost:631
Listen /var/run/cups/cups.sock
# Listen @LOCAL or 192.168.1.103 gave errors.

# Show shared printers on the local network.
Browsing On
BrowseOrder allow,deny
BrowseAllow @LOCAL

# Default authentication type, when authentication is required...
DefaultAuthType Basic

# Restrict access to the server...
<Location />
  Order allow,deny