Re: Remote Application but local Data, how to accomplish!?

Greg Folkert wrote:
> sshfs. Look it up. Use it, love it. It is very very very
> nice as a userland tool, once installed.

Excuse me, if I not understand your answer but how does
sshfs accomplish that a user starts a remote app and
accesses local data/documents , please ?

I looked it up - as you told me - on the web-site of sshfs.
It is just an easy thing for scp.
At least: It just "links" here (by mounting)
to "data" there (filesystems).
But I want a link from (within) the remote app to data _here_ .

Yahoo! Clever - Der einfachste Weg, Fragen zu stellen und Wissenswertes mit Anderen zu teilen.