php in iceweasel

After logging in to the web site of my web hosting provider, I
attempted to check my web mail account using "Horde", and box opens
saying "You have chosen to open login.php which is a: PHP script...
what should Iceweasel do with this file?"  The options are open and
save to disk.

I checked the Iceweasel menus and I Googled a bit, but I didn't find
an answer.

I previously have used the web mail account, but this is a new
installation of Debian Lenny, and I don't remember what (if anything)
I previously did to configure Iceweasel to handle PHP.