compilation issues with a Gnome based app.

Hi, all,

I'm trying to build an application called gASQL, version 0.6_0.2.94 and it's bombing out in the configure script.

Bottom line is that it wants to use 'gnome-config' to find out about the parts that are installed, but when run the way the configure script sets it up, it fails to find things like bonobo, which so far as I can determine are there.

I have been able to get pkg-config to provide the information needed, and have munged around in the the configure script, trying to figure out what else might be going on.

So, I find that configure tries to compile a C program to figure something out about the Gnome environment, and fails as it can't find the include file 'bonobo/gnome-object.h'.

I used the Debian package search page to try and find this file (in all four releases) and it came up empty. A Google search does find references to it, so it must be in some dev package I can't find.

Any ideas on where to go from here?

Thanks,

Bob