Re: linux/tomcat

failloma@gmail.com on 13/04/07 07:19, wrote:
I have a Java servlet running with Tomcat 5.5 under Linux Debian.
I need to indicate tomcat where are located the other processes called
by the Java servlet. For that, I must specify environment variables
for the tomcat user (and not for root or any other user) but I don't
know in which configuration file I need to do that. Do you have any
idea ?

This is a lame answer because I don't know that much about it, but it depends on whether you are launching tomcat via a boot script or from the command line.

First I would try setting them in the .bash_profile or the .bashrc of the tomcat user home dir.

Adam