Re: fsck fails!

Rick Pasotto wrote:
I have /home on a logical volume and recently expanded it. This morning
I started getting file system errors so I logged out, unmounted /home
and ran e2fsk on it. All seemed to be going normally but now it has
*twice* displayed the following:

Group 625's inode table at 20480008 conflicts with some other fs block.
Relocate<y>? yes

Error allocating 512 contiguous block(s) in block group 625 for inode
table: Could not allocate block in ext2 filesystem
Restarting e2fsck from the beginning...
/home contains a file system with errors, check forced.

How do I fix it?

When you expanded /home, did you resize the file system and the LV? Make sure that file system is NOT larger than the LV.