Re: MD5SUMS/SHA1SUMS files correct ?

I downloaded the set again using rsync this time and the md5sums checked
OK.  Before, I had used "wget -c" as the download tool and it showed a
failure for all 3 dvd .iso.  Therefore, the md5sums and sha1sums files
are fine, it is just the download that was flawed.  no bug report
necessary.

Thanks for the help.

--
James D. Freels, Ph.D.
Oak Ridge National Laboratory

"Windmills can't even produce enough energy to manufacture a windmill."
-Ann Coulter, 03/01/07.