Re: zlib1g-udeb

On 09.04.07 23:20, Hans Gubitz wrote:
> From: Hans Gubitz <gubitz@netcologne.de>
> Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 23:20:23 +0200
> Subject: zlib1g-udeb
> To: Debian User List <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
>
> zlib1g-udeb is missed on debian-40r0-i386-netinst.iso

http://packages.debian.org/unstable/debian-installer/zlib1g-udeb

Warning: This package is intended for the use in building debian-installer
images only. Do not install it on a normal Debian system.

I guess it's not supposed to be there...
"They say when you play that M$ CD backward you can hear satanic messages."
"That's nothing. If you play it forward it will install Windows."