Re: OT: Thanks to the developers

charles norwood wrote:
I did the upgrade from sarge to etch, following the release notes.  All
went well.  This was a massive change.  Thanks to those who made such a
complex process manageable by normal users.

AOL.
I did the task on Tuesday, on a (pseudo)machine I use at work. No problem at all with the upgrade path outlined in the release notes, the only issue is the mouse wheel not working anymore in X-Window, which I'll investigate later. At home I already use testing so no need to upgrade (well, sooner or later I'll have to switch to lenny , I think ^_^).

(The "pseudo" part is because in fact it's an installation on a MS Virtual PC drive *shrug*; I had to quickly replace some time ago a real machine that started to show some hardware problem - it was quite old and at times refused to boot at all. Works pretty well, and quite fast too).

--
                          FEDELI VATTENE !!!!
                1905 -> 2005 (+2)... la storia continua