Re: teTeX --> TeX live: When to migrate?

* Johannes Wiedersich <johannes@physik.blm.tu-muenchen.de> [070411 12:42]:
> I know, sooner or later I will have to migrate from my present teTeX to
> TeX live (currently running etch). Both are available for etch.

I have been using teTeX under Etch to generate a variety of
complicated documents, together with hyperlatex to combine them all
into a web site.  Everything is done with a single make file.

A few months ago I made a new installation of Etch on another machine
and I installed TeXlive.  When I transferred my documents to the
machine running TeXlive, everything worked perfectly.  In my
application, I am aware of no difference between teTeX and TeXlive.

RLH