Re: Bread

Michelle Konzack wrote:
Am 2007-03-30 17:55:14, schrieb Andrew J. Barr:
On Fri, 2007-03-30 at 15:51 -0500, John Hasler wrote:
Joe Hart writes:
Which country is this?  Here, Aldi doesn't ever sell bread that cheap.
I'm in the US.  I suspect that we are talking about a different company.
Aldi is from Northern Europe, which country exactly escapes me at the
moment. It's the same company I believe. Their target markets may be
different here in the US than in Europe, but it is the same company
AFAIK.

ALDI is a german supermarket group created by two brothers...
Two super-rich guys...

They are in DE, AT, CH, FR, NL, BE, LUX, ES and some other
european countries.

You forgot good old Australia. We have Aldi here.