Re: Document reader?

On Tue, 10 Apr 2007, Dave Walker wrote:

In anticipation of distribution upgrading from Sarge (kernel 2.4) to
Etch, I wanted to review the information on kernel 2.6.8 for Sarge. I
downloaded a huge info file (kernel-doc-2.6.8) successfully. It
unpacked to:     /usr/share/doc/      and joined many other doc files
there.

But....I found, to my chagrin, in my ignorance that I couldn't read
the files in any organized way. Is there a file reader for the doc
files? I run Gnome 2.8.3, if that is relevant.

Thanks, all
Dave W.

check out the dwww package, it lets read the doc/man pages with a web browser ..

-+-
8 out of 10 Owners who Expressed a Preference said Their Cats Preferred Techno.