Re: Using Etch to resize NTFS partitions??

Randy Patterson wrote:
On Tuesday 10 April 2007 07:05, Roberto C. Sánchez wrote:
<snippage>
Also, please don't thread-hijack.

I had another response about needing to start a new thread and now this one. I am the one that started this thread with the subject titled "Using Etch to resize NTFS partitions" and every question that I have asked has been a question about that subject. What is it that I have done wrong here and how have I hijacked my own thread?

Randy

When I look at the threading in thunderbird, it appears that what you did was reply to a message from Ed G in the "Re: Sam Hocevar, is this true?" thread and then simply type in a new subject. Instead you should simply compose a fresh email when trying to start a new thread.

	be well,
		~c