Re: Using Etch to resize NTFS partitions??

On Tuesday 10 April 2007 07:05, Roberto C. Sánchez wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 09, 2007 at 09:35:29PM -0500, Randy Patterson wrote:
> > I am wanting to install Etch on a home PC with one NTFS partition. I have
> > read alot about using Partition Magic and parted but was wondering now
> > with the latest installer if that was needed. Can the new Debian
> > installer be used to resize the existing Windows partition?
> >
> > If not, then is creating a boot disk with parted on it the best way to do
> > this?
>
> You can do it that way, or use a LiveCD with NTFS support (recent
> versions of Knoppix can handle this, IIRC).
>
> Also, please don't thread-hijack.

I had another response about needing to start a new thread and now this one. I
am the one that started this thread with the subject titled "Using Etch to
resize NTFS partitions" and every question that I have asked has been a
question about that subject. What is it that I have done wrong here and how
have I hijacked my own thread?

Randy