Re: Help compiling source package (autoconf) - AM_SANITY_CHECK not found

Micha Feigin wrote:

> I am trying to compile ImageMagick from source (trying to cross compile it
> actually with mingw, but I have the same problem with native compilation).
> Configure runs file, but that when I try to do make I get the error:

Before compiling any source packages from Debian repository, it is a good
idea to install all the necessary dependencies for building that package.
This can be done via

sudo apt-get build-dep imagemagick

In general the command would be

sudo apt-get build-dep packagename

More info can be found in the man page of apt-get. Did you do this?

BTW, Debian currently does not yet have 6.3.3 . So in all possibility, you
might be hitting a bug in the upstream source code.

raju

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi
http://malayamaarutham.blogspot.com/