Auditing free and non-free packages

Hello

I have, since installing Etch, been downloading packages with regard for functionality and because I wanted that program, rather than focusing on whether or not that package was non-free or free (with respect to the Debian commitment to free software).

I am curious about the packages I currently have installed that aren't free (I know about the w32codecs and the flashplayer-plugin, for example). Is there a way of auditing this?

Thanks

/@