Re: script command operation question

Thanks much!

On Fri, 6 Apr 2007, Joey Hess wrote:

Jude DaShiell wrote:
When script is run to catch what other commands output and what input
they're given, does script delay writing any of typescript until a user
exits from the script command?  An accessibility situation over on
gnome-accessibility-list needs some output so we can get a screen reader
debugged.  A livecd is in use and I'm figuring if a floppy or zip disk can
be mounted before script is run and the typescript file can be saved to
floppy or zip disk maybe ubiquity when run under orca with ubuntu can get
debugged a bit quicker.

Use script -f to avoid buffering.

--
see shy jo