Configuring networked printer

Hi all

OK - have fixed the old issue re: the OOo configuration printing - it just required me to stop and restart the print server :)

Next issue - I'm wanting to be able to print from Box B to the USB printer which is located on Box A.
Box A is 192.168.1.40
I have changed the /etc/cups/cupsd.conf file to read:

# Restrict access to the server...
<Location />
 Order deny,allow
 Deny from all
 Allow from 127.0.0.1
 Allow from 192.168.1.*
</Location>

On Box B (192.168.1.29) using the CUPS admin page I am using the ipp protocol and have it configured to this address:
ipp://192.168.1.40/printers/EpsonDX6050

When I attempt to print a test page from Box B I get a message saying Network host 192.168.1.40 is busy and will retry in 30 seconds

What do I need to be doing to connect this?

Thanks

/@