Configuring OOo to use printer

Greetings all

I have bought a new printer (Epson Stylus DX6050) and have been able to configure it fine using CUPS and it prints the test page and also from text files. The system (Etch) recognises it as default and all seems fine. But ... OOo still wants to print to my old (now removed) printer. How do I get it to recognise and print to the new printer. On Slackware it was just a case of ./spadmin and hey presto, one could access the administration services of OOo.
How do I do this with Deb Etch.

Thanks

/@