Re: Beautifying Debian Etch

Joe Hart wrote:

Jmak

The redesign seems to be quite attractive actually. Well done on your XFce hacks - there were a few of those issues that used to bug me about XFce. I had spent a fair amount of time configuring the launchers to how I wanted them but then after changing from Slackware to Etch found that all of my configs had been superceded by the latest XFce install. After that, I just couldn't be bothered so stuck with Gnome, but configured that to my liking instead.

Anyway, I agree with Joe: the system is yours - so if you like what you have done, that is the final arbiter of good design. The point being: if you are satisfied with your work, then that's what counts.

Cheers

/@