Beautifying Debian Etch

Hello,

I installed Etch recently, with the help of the good people of this mailing list. Now, it works perfectly, but I hate its look. So I decided that I completely redesign the desktop. Now the work is complete and I wrote a short article in my blog about the redesign process. The article includes screenshots and original artworks. Do you like the redesign? You can read the article here.

http://jozmak.blogspot.com/

Jmak
http://jozmak.googlepages.com