Re: dumb question about odg files and wmf files etc....

Michael Fothergill wrote:

> What is the best way to proceed here?
>
> My pal won't have time to install Open Office for windows on his PC.  He
> will just want to be able to read something into his Msoffice software
> (e.g. Microsoft Draw or whatever is similar to that nowadays in Windows
> land).

What pal is he if he wont listen to you and install openoffice.org :-)

Seriously, conversion is always a pain and you probably will be wasting a
lot of time doing that rather than finishing with your actual work.

If your pal does not have time to install openoffice.org, then just do it
for him. At least that way you can be proud that you converted a M$ office
user to that of open source software user.

raju

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi
http://malayamaarutham.blogspot.com/