Re: Relabel partition didn't work

On Thu, 2007-04-05 at 18:17 +0200, Joe Hart wrote:
> Mike Bird wrote:
> > On Thursday 05 April 2007 05:23, Joe Hart wrote:
> >> What in the world is e2label?  It doesn't show up in my search.  What is
> >> it today, national "People from other distros" day?
> >
> > That would be a big negative ten four good buddy:
> >
> > $ dpkg -S e2label
> > e2fsprogs: /usr/share/man/man8/e2label.8.gz
> > e2fsprogs: /sbin/e2label
> > $
> >
> > --Mike Bird
> >

> Yeah, which repo is it in?  It doesn't show up in anything I have.
>
> apt-cache shows zilch.
>
> Can you show me you're apt-cache show e2label?

It is in Stable:
http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/search_contents.pl?searchmode=filelist&word=e2fsprogs&version=stable&arch=i386

It is in Testing:
http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/search_contents.pl?searchmode=filelist&word=e2fsprogs&version=testing&arch=i386

It is in Unstable:
http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/search_contents.pl?searchmode=filelist&word=e2fsprogs&version=unstable&arch=i386

Heck, even in Oldstable:
http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/search_contents.pl?searchmode=filelist&word=e2fsprogs&version=oldstable&arch=i386

The listing for the file is there in each of the packages.

Cheers. I like Debian. Neener, neener.
--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net

the playfield. -- Thane Walkup