Re: Rejected posting [Was: Re: Halt [Display Keyboard and mouse] when gdm shows its login screen]

Andrei Popescu <andreimpopescu@gmail.com>:
>  "Shareef.Bassiouny" <shareef.bassiouny@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Dear Moderator
> > i dont uderstand this refusal ; kindly clarify
>
>  I'm not the moderator, but I can try to clarify. It looks to me like
>  you were trying to post to debian-user through google groups. AFAIK
>  this is not possible unless you subscribe to the linux.debian.user
>  group.

No, unless the list has changed, you don't have to be subscribed to it
to post.  I'm not.  I access it via the mail to news gateway,
linux.debian.user.

I got a message the other day, in response to a post of mine, from the
moderators at lists.bofh.it saying there was some dispute going on and
the gateway to the list wasn't allowing posts through to the list.
This problem has since disappeared.

(*)    http://www.spots.ab.ca/~keeling          Linux Counter #80292
       Spammers! http://www.spots.ab.ca/~keeling/emails.html