Re: Etch: how to make own xen domU kernel ?

Well, unfortunatelly, no.

Firstly, ARCH=xen is deprecated and it's not used for ages anymore.
And they use a custom package linux-patch-xen which is not a part of etch. I want to build it in the etch way. There is linux-support-2.6.18 package in etch which contains tools to build .configs for any architectures and xen seems to be a subarch there but I still can't get how to use it.

Kushal Kumaran wrote:
Maybe this will help then:
http://www.debian-administration.org/articles/320.  They use the
kernel-package system to build a xen kernel.  I suppose the only
difference from a "regular" kernel build is the different
architecture.