Re: migrating old mail from thunderbird to icedove

Kushal Kumaran wrote:

> You haven't mentioned what error message, if any, you are getting.

I was not receiving any error messages. Previously when I start thunderbird,
it directly goes to my accounts page and displays all the folders, news
groups etc., Now, when I run icedove, it is starting the "account wizard"
and asking me to set up a new account. I do not want to set up any new
accounts as I already have old accounts set up.

When I start icedove with -ProfileManager option, it shows that I have a
profile named "default". However, if I select that and choose "Start
Icedove", it brings up the "account wizard" again and asks me to set up a
new account.

raju

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi