Re: I have a problem with my harddisc

On Sat, 2007-03-31 at 21:35 +0530, ravi ch wrote:
> I have a problem with my harddisc my comouter i no starting and when i
> am trying to format it the harddisc is not being detected how to solve
> this problem tell please

Is this, Windows? Linux? Debian Linux? Sarge? Etch? Are you using SATA,
PATA, SCSI? USB? Firewire?

Are you sure you understand how to ask smart questions?

Please read, re-read and review the following URL to understand how to
ask better, smarter questions.
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net

the playfield. -- Thane Walkup