"Stale" jigdo files

Please BCC me as I'm not subscribed to the list.

I'm trying to download the DVD installer images for AMD64 via jigdo
using the templates available at
cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/etch_di_rc2/amd64/jigdo-cd/

However I've found that the .jigdo files reference a number of .deb
packages which are no longer available in any Debian mirror (because
they have been superseded by packages with higher version numbers). Is
there any way for me to update the partial image created by jigdo to
the actual ISO image I can burn to DVD?

(A net install is out of the question because of my unpredictable DSL
connection. I really need to have the .deb files on a readily
accessible medium before I begin my installation.)