Re: Woohooo! Dell + Linux

On Fri, 2007-03-30 at 14:46 -0500, Ron Johnson wrote:

> On 03/30/07 13:59, John Hasler wrote:
> > Ron Johnson writes:
> >> We buy the cheapest *whole* wheat bread at the local store that doesn't
> >> taste like crumbly cardboard.
> >
> > See?  You're picky.
>
> Taste pickiness != snob pickiness.  (Although snobs like to pretend
> it is.)
>
> >                     Cathy Consumer buys the cheapest white bread, full
> > stop.
>
> Not true unless you're on a very tight budget.  Ask your wife
> whether she'd spend an extra 30 cents on bread from a brand she trusts.

We buy Bread at Aldi. $0.45 a loaf or $0.15 a loaf when trying to sell
off before tomorrow's shipment. Seem pretty much everything is that way
at Aldi.

The white bread is very good for "tasteless" bread. Wheat is $0.50,
$0.15 respectively, I like the wheat better than most "branded" kind.
--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net

the playfield. -- Thane Walkup