Re: ati propriety drivers + etch = floating point exception in various programs

On Thu, 2007-03-29 at 21:42 +0300, metalqga wrote:
> I can't use my ati radeon 9550 graphics card since I installed Etch. I
> need the ati propriety drivers, because I need the tvout and a proper 3d
> acceleration; things the free driver cannot deliver.

If I'm not mistaken, the 9550 is using a RV350 chipset and should be
supported by the radeon driver in Xorg.

I suggest you remove the fglrx drivers, and install Xorg from
experimental. (As you're already running sid it shouldn't be much of a
problem).

--
Cheers,
Sven Arvidsson