Reporting a bug (was: fglrx driver problems)

I run Etch on machine with Nvidia nForce3 250 motherboard and Radeon 9550 graphics card. DRI is not working neither with radeon, nor fglrx driver. I tried several versions of fglrx driver and kernel, Debian and vanilla.

I think it's a bug and that probably is in kernel. I want to file a bug report.

Both radeon and fglrx log files refer to kernel module, which in was in all cases loaded (agpgart was linked statically, and also drm and radeon modules were present, sometimes statically, sometimes dynamically).

Also may be interesting, I tried with Nvidia card and DRI was working.

Do you think it's kernel or video drivers? Should I file a bug report only to Debian or also to original project?