Re: "I do consider Ubuntu to be Debian" , Ian Murdock

> Everybody behaving in a certain way does not make it right. Just as
> everybody thinking something does not make it true.

    Except, of course, when it comes to language, especially idioms, where a
large enough group can make any foul syntax and grammar correct.  Remember,
Lexicographers not only define what is "accurate" but what is in popular use.
Hence, "d'oh" now being a word.  :P
If we don't offer any resistance to this, we will end up with the opposite of Esperanto.

--
Software is like sex: it is better when it is free.