Double mounted partition icons on the gnome desktop

Hi, i hope anyone can help me with my problem or maybe bug?

Description of the problem:
GNOME show me two mounted volume icons on the desktop for the same hard
disk and the hard disk is correctly added to fstab.

"/dev/mapper/hdb1_crypt    /bstorage   ext3   defaults    0       2"

I've read that a device configured in fstab should be ignored by
gnome-volume-manager/pmount.

Btw. it was working fine before I reinstalled etch testing that's the
strange thing.

And I can't tell exactly what package caused this problem, because this
problem appeared after a reinstallation of etch using the netinstall cd.

Package problem hints: udev, hal, gnome-volume-manager, pmount anything
related to mount.

Ahh i forgot to say that I'm using cryptsetup luks on all harddisks
except for /boot.

That's my setup:

hda:
 hda1 = /boot (unencrypted)
 hda2 = /dev/mapper/hda2_crypt with LVM:root&swap inside
 hda3 = /dev/mapper/hda3_crypt mountpoint: /astorage for privat data

hdb:
 hdb1 = /dev/mapper/hdb1_crypt mountpoint: /bstorage for privat data

The second hard disk(hdb1_crypt) is the one with two volume icons on the
GNOME desktop!

One icon is named "bstorage" that is the folder to where i mounted the
hard disk(hdb1_crypt) and the other icon is named "76,2 GB Volume" and
represents the same hard disk(hdb1_crypt).Both icons works but should
not be there, as is was before i reinstalled etch from scratch.

lshal | grep block.device outputs me this:

block.device = '/dev/hda' (string)
block.device = '/dev/dm-0' (string)
block.device = '/dev/hda1' (string)
block.device = '/dev/hda2' (string)
block.device = '/dev/hda3' (string)
block.device = '/dev/hdb' (string)
block.device = '/dev/dm-4' (string)
block.device = '/dev/hdb1' (string)

I wonder why there is just two "dm-*" devices dm-0 and dm-4 but i have
three encrypted partitions! Maybe thats that problem?!?!

Anyone can help me to find out why im getting this, because it was
working before the reinstall of etch testing. Or should i better report
a bug?

Sorry for my bad english!
thx in advance
llimaa