Re: nVidia MCP55 (was: Slow internet on AMD64 running Etch)

Hello again,

MTU 1500 does indeed fix the speed problem, but I can't make it stick.
When i reboot I get MTU 576 again.  I presume DHCP is setting this
somehow.
I have searched around and have tried to put MTU in /etc/network/
interfaces without success.
I have not been able to find an example clear enough for my slow
learning curve.
One site gave an example, but said it was obsolete in Etch.

Can someone point me in thr right direction.

Thanks,
Dave