Re: pthread has error on Etch

On Mon, Mar 26, 2007 at 08:27:36PM -0400, Greg Folkert wrote:
> On Tue, 2007-03-27 at 10:59 +0330, Mohsen Pahlevanzadeh wrote:
> > My problem was solved.Since i reinstall pthread library,My program has
> > been working fine.
> > - --Mohsen
>
> I hate to tell you this, but you have contradicted yourself three times
> now.
>
> You are not dealing with Windows where "Remove and Reinstall" typically
> works.

Greg,

I'm not sure if you follow the debian-devel list, but apparently a kind
Debian Developer on the c++-pthreads list recommended the Moshen
reinstall his libc6-dev package since something he posted on that list
(which was OT since he was asking a C question on a C++ list), indicated
a possible problem with the package.

> Stop asking on public mailing lists for your homework help.

I'd have to agree with that.

Regards,

-Roberto
--